As we all know that hairs needs treatment for care and to makes them shiny and healthy. Now a days hair treatments are very expensive and cheap.
Nobody can attempt these kinds of treatments for hair. But we don’t know that god provides us many things in which all important ingredients for our health.
Same as for our hairs health and growth.
My information is about hairs growth and health.
These are natural tips and low cast. Easy to apply.
1) Honey Treatment.
If you’re looking to add some shine and moisture to your hair then look no further then honey. Honey is able to hold on to water molecules, which means honey treatments are perfect for conditioning and adding that desired shine. Honey is also super rich in sulfur, iron, zinc and vitamins b1, b2, b3- all nutrients that aid in hair growth.
1. You’ll need: ½ cup honey, 2 tablespoon olive oil (be sure to apply to freshly shampooed hair)
2. Mix honey with olive oil. Heat mixture in microwave for 30 seconds. Apply to hair, then cover head with shower cap for 15-30 minutes. Rinse out with shampoo/conditioner and style as desired.
2) Avocado Treatment.
Avocado is a quick and easy way to soften, moisturize and deep condition hair. Avocados contain plenty of fatty acids which nourish dry and brittle hair. They also are rich in vitamins, protein and amino acids to promote healthy and stronger hair.
1. You’ll need: 1 avocado (peeled), 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon jojoba oil (be sure to apply to freshly shampooed hair)
2. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Massage mixture into scalp and hair.
3. Leave in for 20 minutes. Rinse out with shampoo/conditioner and style as usual.
3) Papaya Treatment.
If you are looking to maintain the natural shine and softness of your natural hair then papaya is your solution. Papaya fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals and helps nourish hair and remove unwanted residues from product buildup.
1. You’ll need: 1 raw papaya, ½ cup yogurt (be sure to apply to freshly shampooed hair)
2. Remove seeds and skin of papaya. Blend it in a blender and add half a cup of yogurt to mix.
3. Apply this paste to your hair and scalp. Cover hair with a shower cap for 15-30 minutes.
4. Rinse out with shampoo/conditioner and style as usual.
4) Coconut- oil Treatment.
Coconut milk is rich in protein and fatty acids, which makes it great for conditioning, strengthening and minimizing hair damage.
It also protects you hair from the uv damage of constant sun exposure. It is true that after a trip to the beach, coconut milk is the perfect way to restore softness and shine to your hair.
You’ll need: 1 cup coconut milk, 1 peeled and mashed avocado, 1 tbsp of honey (be sure to apply to freshly shampooed hair).
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. You can apply cool mixture directly to hair, or preheat mixture in microwave for 30-45 seconds. When applying, massage mixture into hair and scalp.
Wrap hair in a hot towel or cover with shower cap for 15 min-60 min. Rinse out with shampoo/conditioner and style as usual.
Filed Under: Hair Styles
About the Author: