Lipstick is playing a major role in make up. Without lipstick make up is incomplete. We can say that make up is nothing with out lipstick.
For lipstick application you should take good care of your lips. Your lips should be soft and with out of cuts.
Lipstick application should be very neat and clean. When you want to apply lipstick these points should be under your mind:
1. Lipstick colour must be according to your dress. It could be same and it could be contrast with your dress colour.
2. Lipstick application must be handle neatly.
3. Lipstick must be apply after outline. Outline must be according to the lips.
4. Outline plays a major role in lipsticks application. Because with the help of outline we handle the shape of lips. We can make smooth, thick, thin and small shape lips according to our choice and need.
5. Lips looks beautiful with lipsticks. It makes our lips gorgeous one.
6. Lipsticks are available in many shades but choice is yours. You must apply those shades of lipsticks which suites your personality and which suites your complexion.
7. After lipsticks application you must use lip gloss to make your lipstick shiny.
8. Out line must be little dark from your lipsticks colour.
9. Lipstick must be checked that it should be un expire other wise it can be harm full for your lips.
10. Lipstick must be according to the season because there are some cool colours for summer and some bright colours for winter.
12. Never use a tester on your lips. It is just unhygienic. Instead, test lipstick on your finger tips. It is a closer fit to your lips than the back of your hand.
13. Lipstick can act as a blush but don’t try blush as a lipstick.
14. The older you are, the ‘creamier’ your lips should look. Women over 50 should avoid matte or a gloss and stick with a creamy lipstick.
Filed Under: Makeup Tips
About the Author: